The darling of Williamson County, Franklin offers a unique blend of historic charm and modern progress. From Civil War battlefields and antebellum mansions to a thriving Downtown shopping district, Franklin embodies the picturesque vision of Southern living. Known for incredible schools and its rich history, Franklin has become one of the most desirable suburban communities in Tennessee and continues to earn national recognition as a must-see destination.
What to Love
This upscale community is home to roughly 43,000 residents. Both a beautiful and historic city, Brentwood offers exceptional real estate options, a wide range of amenities, stunning parks and recreational spaces, and some of the best schools in the state of Tennessee. And being less than ten miles from Nashville, Brentwood offers folks idyllic suburban neighborhoods and a wonderful community, all while being in close proximity to the incredible music and entertainment scene.
People & Lifestyle
An abundance of parks and green spaces, great shopping and dining, premiere golfing, and some of the top schools in the state of Texas are just some of the reasons so many residents choose to call Brentwood home. With city life and country beauty all within reach, there seems to be something for everyone who chooses to make Brentwood their home.
Dining, Shopping & Entertainment
Dining options in Brentwood are varied and abundant. Whether you are looking for a place to catch up with friends or enjoy an intimate dinner, Brentwood has endless options. Brentwood has a diverse and exciting dining and shopping scene. Residents can easily find all the necessities of everyday life at the city’s many grocery stores, pharmacies, and malls.
Cool Springs Galleria is a large shopping center located off of Interstate 65 which houses a host of stores, retailers, services, and more. Thanks to Brentwood’s rich history, there are a handful of heritage sites throughout the city. Locations such as Fewkes Mound Archeological Site, Belle Meade Historic Site, Historic Travelers Rest and Mayfield House are all within minutes of Brentwood. Along with all the typical entertainment venues one would find in a town, such as movie theaters, recreational facilities, golf courses and shopping malls, Brentwood also offers some unique activity venues.
Where to Shop
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Town Center Theatre Ticket
- White Rose Gallery
- Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory
- Tennessee Agricultural Museum
Brentwood is an extremely family-friendly city, and as such, there are a great number of students who reside in the area. Some of the highest-ranked schools within the state and country are located in Brentwood and together, with the support staff and partners of the community, ensure each student is given every opportunity they need to succeed in the future.
There are 8 elementary schools:
- Crockett Elementary School | 9019 Crockett Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Edmondson Elementary School | 851 Edmondson Pike, Brentwood, TN
- Grassland Elementary School | 6803 Manley Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Jordan Elementary School | 9714 Split Log Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Kenrose Elementary School | 1702 Raintree Pkwy, Brentwood, TN
- Lipscomb Elementary School | 8011 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Scales Elementary School | 6430 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Sunset Elementary School | 100 Sunset Trail, Brentwood, TN
There are 4 middle schools:
- Brentwood Middle School | 5324 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Sunset Middle School | 200 Sunset Trail, Brentwood, TN
- Woodland Middle School | 1500 Volunteer Pkwy, Brentwood, TN
- Brentwood Academy (Private) | 219 Granny White Pike, Brentwood, TN
There are 2 high schools in Brentwood, both of which are highly rated:
- Brentwood High School | 5304 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Ravenwood High School | 1724 Wilson Pike, Brentwood, TN
Available Homes in Franklin
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.