Leipers Fork, Tennessee has been described as “actual heaven on earth” by those who visit and live here. Once you experience the magic of this land, you are not soon to forget it. The beautiful green rolling hills are reminiscent of English countryside. Horses, sheep, alpaca and cattle adorn the hills, and sunsets light up the sky with hues of pink and orange that take your breath away.
What to Love
A rural paradise with luxurious homes, horse estates, top-rated schools, and a central village offering live music, art galleries, and farm-to-table cuisine.
People & Lifestyle
A music lovers dream and equestrian wonderland. Watch the sunrise over rolling green hills with a warm cup of local coffee and end the day with live music over a farm-to-table dinner or some whiskey from our local distillery. Life in Leiper’s invites you to live in balance and to the fullest.
Things To Do
Hiking trails guide you back to nature and inspire you with sunset views across the rolling countryside. Our local village offers multiple outdoor eating areas with swings for the kids and a stage for live music events throughout the year. Shopping offers an incredible day spa, art galleries, vintage collections, handmade jewelry, and Patina Home and Goods.
Where to Shop
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Town Center Theatre Ticket
- White Rose Gallery
- Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory
- Tennessee Agricultural Museum
Brentwood is an extremely family-friendly city, and as such, there are a great number of students who reside in the area. Some of the highest-ranked schools within the state and country are located in Brentwood and together, with the support staff and partners of the community, ensure each student is given every opportunity they need to succeed in the future.
There are 8 elementary schools:
- Crockett Elementary School | 9019 Crockett Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Edmondson Elementary School | 851 Edmondson Pike, Brentwood, TN
- Grassland Elementary School | 6803 Manley Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Jordan Elementary School | 9714 Split Log Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Kenrose Elementary School | 1702 Raintree Pkwy, Brentwood, TN
- Lipscomb Elementary School | 8011 Concord Rd, Brentwood, TN
- Scales Elementary School | 6430 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Sunset Elementary School | 100 Sunset Trail, Brentwood, TN
There are 4 middle schools:
- Brentwood Middle School | 5324 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Sunset Middle School | 200 Sunset Trail, Brentwood, TN
- Woodland Middle School | 1500 Volunteer Pkwy, Brentwood, TN
- Brentwood Academy (Private) | 219 Granny White Pike, Brentwood, TN
There are 2 high schools in Brentwood, both of which are highly rated:
- Brentwood High School | 5304 Murray Ln, Brentwood, TN
- Ravenwood High School | 1724 Wilson Pike, Brentwood, TN
Available Homes in Leiper's Fork
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.